DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy DawnBreak Without the Internet
Developers of DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, Auer Media & Entertainment have released a spin-off game that lets you explore the DawnBreak universe without an internet signal. DawnBreak – Origin is live on both iOS and Google Play. DawnBreak even rewards players for playing. Once players have gotten through a specific chapter in DawnBreak – The Origin, they acquire 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for the online game, DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor. It will also not include any kind of in-game purchase system, to allow fans to simply enjoy the game offline, without any purchases needed. It also focuses on the three main characters – Anis, Luke, and Haley, and includes more than 100 stages to do battle in. These stages also have “Normal” and “Elite” difficulty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion (EU): Update 4.5 brings the Aethertech to Europe
- Version 4.5 of multiple award winning fantasy MMO AION Free to Play launches today in all European language versions.
- Transformers: Earth Wars Review
- Transformers: Earth Wars is a free-to-play strategy game for the Android and iOS devices from BackFlip Studios.
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars unveils Major Comic Partnership
- After an in-game update going live later this week, Lord Drakkon - the first new official Mighty Morphin Power Ranger created in over 20 years