DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy DawnBreak Without the Internet
Developers of DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, Auer Media & Entertainment have released a spin-off game that lets you explore the DawnBreak universe without an internet signal. DawnBreak – Origin is live on both iOS and Google Play. DawnBreak even rewards players for playing. Once players have gotten through a specific chapter in DawnBreak – The Origin, they acquire 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for the online game, DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor. It will also not include any kind of in-game purchase system, to allow fans to simply enjoy the game offline, without any purchases needed. It also focuses on the three main characters – Anis, Luke, and Haley, and includes more than 100 stages to do battle in. These stages also have “Normal” and “Elite” difficulty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innovative Mystery Game Cloud Chamber to Launch this Year
- Investigate North announces Cloud Chamber, their upcoming massively multiplayer mystery game for PC.
- Three ijji Games Transitioning to Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the official transition of Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and GunZ from ijji.
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3 Expansion Coming February
- Epic 9.3, the latest Rappelz expansion, will deliver new features and challenges for the Rappelz community.