DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy DawnBreak Without the Internet
Developers of DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, Auer Media & Entertainment have released a spin-off game that lets you explore the DawnBreak universe without an internet signal. DawnBreak – Origin is live on both iOS and Google Play. DawnBreak even rewards players for playing. Once players have gotten through a specific chapter in DawnBreak – The Origin, they acquire 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for the online game, DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor. It will also not include any kind of in-game purchase system, to allow fans to simply enjoy the game offline, without any purchases needed. It also focuses on the three main characters – Anis, Luke, and Haley, and includes more than 100 stages to do battle in. These stages also have “Normal” and “Elite” difficulty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 3 Comes to an End
- League of Legend's Season 3 has officially come to an end today, shifting the focus to a new preseason before the start of the 2014 seaso...
- Runescape Unveils Twitch Prime Package for Free
- Jagex premieres a brand new "Adventure Calls" trailer for Runescape on their Twitch Channel and $50 worth of gear for free for Prime...
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Launches Worldwide Today
- Destiny 2's latest expansion, Forsaken has officially launched and features the most transformative moment in Destiny history.