DawnBreak – Origin Lets You Enjoy DawnBreak Without the Internet
Developers of DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, Auer Media & Entertainment have released a spin-off game that lets you explore the DawnBreak universe without an internet signal. DawnBreak – Origin is live on both iOS and Google Play. DawnBreak even rewards players for playing. Once players have gotten through a specific chapter in DawnBreak – The Origin, they acquire 10 Draw Hero Summon Tickets for the online game, DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor. It will also not include any kind of in-game purchase system, to allow fans to simply enjoy the game offline, without any purchases needed. It also focuses on the three main characters – Anis, Luke, and Haley, and includes more than 100 stages to do battle in. These stages also have “Normal” and “Elite” difficulty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?) - With a possible business model change? Most likely.
- HeroWarz Closed Beta Now Live
- KOG Games, publishers of the acclaimed action epic Elsword, launch the closed beta for HeroWarz.
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.