Dauntless Introduces Saved Loadouts
Dauntless‘s latest patch, 0.9.3, has introduced many fan-requested features, including saved loadouts.
Each Slayer has one loadout slot to start, and can unlock five more through progression and Mastery. Nine additional loadouts can be purchased in the store (in packs of three). Loadouts let players set their weapon, mods, specials, armour, cells, dyes, transmogs, and consumables to make it easier to hop in battle.
The patch also introduced improved UI and HUD elements, plus streamlined weapon and armor crafting. More info is at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!