Dauntless Introduces Saved Loadouts
Dauntless‘s latest patch, 0.9.3, has introduced many fan-requested features, including saved loadouts.
Each Slayer has one loadout slot to start, and can unlock five more through progression and Mastery. Nine additional loadouts can be purchased in the store (in packs of three). Loadouts let players set their weapon, mods, specials, armour, cells, dyes, transmogs, and consumables to make it easier to hop in battle.
The patch also introduced improved UI and HUD elements, plus streamlined weapon and armor crafting. More info is at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters releases Rumble in the Box
- Rock Hippo Productions has released their latest content patch for Brawl Busters, titled Rumble in the Box.
- Heroes & Generals: New Soviet War Update
- The Soviets are coming… Reto-Moto, the independent developer behind the popular Heroes & Generals online PC game, today revealed that it...
- A.V.A: Dog Tag Announces Second Closed Beta
- Red Duck has announced that it will launch its second Closed Beta for A.V.A. Dog Tag on January 18.