Dauntless Begins Their Frostfall Event Today
The online co-op Behemoth slaying game Dauntless has officially started their holiday season with the Frostfall event. The world is blanketed in snow and added seasonal content to go with it. From today until early January 2018th this will go on, and introduces new hunts and quests, exclusive rewards, not to mention expanded character creation options and more updates to Dauntless during the Closed Beta phase. Also during the holiday season, Slayers can give the gift of Dauntless by purchasing Founder’s Packs for others, at the link below. From dual Behemoth encounters, where players face two huge monsters on one hunt, to new emotes, cosmetic options, and four potential new in-game titles, Frostfall promises to be action-packed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Update 1.17 Introduces Battle Royale
- Vainglory’s first new game mode since the title officially launched in July 2015, dubbed Battle Royale, is now live with update 1.17.
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...
- Hearthstone's 'The Witchwood' Expansion is Now Live
- The newest expansion for Blizzard's CCG Hearthstone is now live: The Witchwood! 135 new cards come to the game with the new Year of the R...