Dauntless Begins Their Frostfall Event Today
The online co-op Behemoth slaying game Dauntless has officially started their holiday season with the Frostfall event. The world is blanketed in snow and added seasonal content to go with it. From today until early January 2018th this will go on, and introduces new hunts and quests, exclusive rewards, not to mention expanded character creation options and more updates to Dauntless during the Closed Beta phase. Also during the holiday season, Slayers can give the gift of Dauntless by purchasing Founder’s Packs for others, at the link below. From dual Behemoth encounters, where players face two huge monsters on one hunt, to new emotes, cosmetic options, and four potential new in-game titles, Frostfall promises to be action-packed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets! District 187: Sin Streets will officially launch on Nov. 20, 201...
- Closers Celebrates a Cyber Summer
- Closers has recently launched a new summer themed update with plenty of new costumes to collect.
- Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
- Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction.