Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals, will be getting a major update this Friday, September 26th. This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character crafting functions in the game.
The main highlights of the update comprise two new systems: Gem Resonance and Pet Potential. These give players more opportunities to craft and add essential bonuses to their character and pet dragon, respectively.
Other changes involve minor adjustments to several existing systems and features, including:
Changes to Artifacts, Marriage, Holy Seal and Wardrobe systems
New functions added to Nymphs and Dragon Orb systems
Character level and Dragon Pet level cap raised to 120
The update will be rolled out gradually over the next few weeks, with Gem Resonance and Pet Potential being the first changes to go live.
For more info, visit http://dragon.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...
- Kritika: The White Knights - Celebrates 20 Million Worldwide Downloads
- FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL’s mobile action RPG Kritika: The White Knights has passed 20 million downloads worldwide.
- New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of a new Japanese War Machine in War Thunder.