Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals, will be getting a major update this Friday, September 26th. This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character crafting functions in the game.
The main highlights of the update comprise two new systems: Gem Resonance and Pet Potential. These give players more opportunities to craft and add essential bonuses to their character and pet dragon, respectively.
Other changes involve minor adjustments to several existing systems and features, including:
Changes to Artifacts, Marriage, Holy Seal and Wardrobe systems
New functions added to Nymphs and Dragon Orb systems
Character level and Dragon Pet level cap raised to 120
The update will be rolled out gradually over the next few weeks, with Gem Resonance and Pet Potential being the first changes to go live.
For more info, visit http://dragon.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces 15 Year Anniversary Specials and Sales
- In celebration of Wargaming’s 15 year anniversary, World of Tanks players will be able to get in on the festivities with some great deals an...
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.
- Weekly Huts Stream (4/25) Featuring Dead Island: Epidemic & Eclipse War
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!