Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals, will be getting a major update this Friday, September 26th. This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character crafting functions in the game.
The main highlights of the update comprise two new systems: Gem Resonance and Pet Potential. These give players more opportunities to craft and add essential bonuses to their character and pet dragon, respectively.
Other changes involve minor adjustments to several existing systems and features, including:
Changes to Artifacts, Marriage, Holy Seal and Wardrobe systems
New functions added to Nymphs and Dragon Orb systems
Character level and Dragon Pet level cap raised to 120
The update will be rolled out gradually over the next few weeks, with Gem Resonance and Pet Potential being the first changes to go live.
For more info, visit http://dragon.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Ascendancy Expansion Preview
- Path of Exile reaches into their ever growing book of backstory to this time pull a tale that began roughly 200 years ago.
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Reaches 5 Million Users And Introduces New Year In-Game Events
- Netmarble is proud to announce that Lineage 2: Revolution has officially reached five million registered users.