Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals, will be getting a major update this Friday, September 26th. This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character crafting functions in the game.
The main highlights of the update comprise two new systems: Gem Resonance and Pet Potential. These give players more opportunities to craft and add essential bonuses to their character and pet dragon, respectively.
Other changes involve minor adjustments to several existing systems and features, including:
Changes to Artifacts, Marriage, Holy Seal and Wardrobe systems
New functions added to Nymphs and Dragon Orb systems
Character level and Dragon Pet level cap raised to 120
The update will be rolled out gradually over the next few weeks, with Gem Resonance and Pet Potential being the first changes to go live.
For more info, visit http://dragon.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Teaser Revealed
- ArenaNet and NCSoft has released a new teaser trailer for the upcoming Season 2 update for Guild Wars 2. In this teaser, you’ll see that the...
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...
- TERA's 'Happily Evil After' Releases on PC Next Week
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week.