Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it’s almost time to fight on a new platform! The Darwin Project is coming to Early Access on Steam and Xbox Game Preview on March 9th, 2018, retailing for 14.99 USD. This will be the first time Xbox One contestants will have a chance to take on this arena. Whether they’re fighting for survival or casting their judgment on the battlefield as the Show Director, players on Xbox One will experience the joy and terror of being in the wilderness, setting booby traps, sniping enemies into a lava pit, or merely stalking their prey through the frozen tundra of the Canadian Rockies. In addition to releasing with all the environmental survival action players have come to expect from Darwin Project’s snow-laden take on the battle royale genre, all the new features unveiled in the last Open Beta are now a permanent part of the manhunt. In particular, Spectator Interactions on Twitch and Mixer were standouts of Darwin Project’s Betas, as they allowed stream viewers to influence the decisions of the Show Director and make an impact on the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone begins rolling out heavy content update
- Mail.Ru has begun a series of updates for RiotZone, scheduled to roll out from now through May.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Patch 5.1
- Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is the title of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers' patch 5.1.
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.