Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it’s almost time to fight on a new platform! The Darwin Project is coming to Early Access on Steam and Xbox Game Preview on March 9th, 2018, retailing for 14.99 USD. This will be the first time Xbox One contestants will have a chance to take on this arena. Whether they’re fighting for survival or casting their judgment on the battlefield as the Show Director, players on Xbox One will experience the joy and terror of being in the wilderness, setting booby traps, sniping enemies into a lava pit, or merely stalking their prey through the frozen tundra of the Canadian Rockies. In addition to releasing with all the environmental survival action players have come to expect from Darwin Project’s snow-laden take on the battle royale genre, all the new features unveiled in the last Open Beta are now a permanent part of the manhunt. In particular, Spectator Interactions on Twitch and Mixer were standouts of Darwin Project’s Betas, as they allowed stream viewers to influence the decisions of the Show Director and make an impact on the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
- ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the h...
- Happy Wars PC Closed Beta Testing Starts April 30
- Toylogic Inc. has announced the release of Happy Wars for Windows on Steam and its closed beta testing for Windows users.
- MIA Online's Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
- MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play.