Craft of Gods adding Daily Quests
Craft of Gods will be launching a new patch soon, which will add daily quests for players.
The new daily quests can be found in either Askol or Karachev, and come in three varieties: instanced, farming, and gathering. Dailies can be done once every 24 hours, and the instanced Daily offers items that may be sold for Kun, letting free players earn Kun by doing daily quests.
Instances include Astral Plan, Pandemonium (pictured below), and Secret Hide. The patch will also add a Light vs. Darkness area to open a new area in the Cave of Tallion, to find new epic bosses that drop loot and Kun.
Craft of Gods Pandemonium Screenshots:
Craft of Gods preview: Daily Quests and Herald
In the next patch will be added new Daily quests. There are different kinds of daily: instanced, farming and gathering. Each daily can be done every 24 hours and the instanced daily provide some items that can be exchanged for Kun in the towns. So Free to Play players can gain Kun freely doing daily quests!
The three instances, different for level, will be called Astral Plan, Pandemonium and Secret Hide and players can reach these years using an NPC in the two capitals: Askol and Karachev.
The monsters in the instances drop some items to complete the daily quest and the reward is a special item that can be traded to have Kun.
Meanwhile it has been published the Craft of Gods Herald at the address http://herald.craftofgods.eu, where players can find all the statistics about players, guilds and rankings including the weekly PvP ranking!
In the same patch will be launched also the Land of Prav a Light vs Darkness area where players can conquer the relic to open the hidden part of the Cave of Tallion to fight against new bosses that drop epic items and Kun.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Souls III Early Hands-On Impressions
- Calistoga, California – home of the Amorosa Winery Castle and the setting for the first hands-on demo of Dark Souls III. Checkout what we di...
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...