Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies Now in Open Beta
Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce the Open Beta for the highly anticipated free-to-play zombie shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is based on Valve’s classic action game, Counter-Strike (CS). NEXON, a worldwide leader of free-to-play games, has once again teamed up with Valve to unleash a new zombie-themed version of everyone’s favourite first person shooter (FPS) featuring new game modes, creatures, and more.
Starting today, users with a Steam account may join the Open Beta for free and play a vital part in the finalisation of the game, which features unpredictable wild zombies and new game modes. Those who join the beta will be able to help influence the game and get a jump on the competition before the game is officially released in early October.
“As always, player feedback means a great deal to us, and is reflected in our games,” said Paul Lee, Product Executive at Nexon Europe. “We want to hear about which weapons players enjoy using, which modes they found the most fun, and what they would like to see more of in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.”
The Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Open Beta is completely free to take part in, and the game will remain free-to-play when it launches in early October. It is available in English, German, French, Italian, Polish, and Russian.
To play in the Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Open Beta now, please go to its Steam store at store.steampowered.com/app/273110.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Webzen has announced several events to celebrate their third anniversary.
- Sonic Forces: Speed Battle Launches on Android, Celebrates 2 Million Downloads
- As Sonic Forces: Speed Battle races onto Android, SEGA has announced that over 2 million hit in two weeks!
- Fury Survivor: Pixel Z Teases New Guild System
- A new guild system is on the way to Leiing Games' survival RPG, Fury Survivor: Pixel Z.