Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch. The OBT client is available at the link below, and players can claim a free Celebration Pack littered with useful in-game items. To kickstart the Open Beta, publisher Cherry Credits joined forces with Gamesberry, Armaggeddon and MSI to bring Conquera to the 2017 Comic Fiesta in Kuala Lumpur, where it drew large crowds and eager participants. A whole host of limited edition Conquera merchandise was there to win at Comic Fiesta, where this news was announced, and fan response was positive. In China, it was originally known as The Legend of Mir: eternal, Conquera carries this setting and lore of the original game to bring something for new and veteran players alike.
“The enthusiasm at Comic Fiesta far exceeded our expectations,” said Stanley Liew, CEO of Cherry Credits, “We met players who were fans of The Legend of Mir as well as hardcore MMORPG players; all of them excited to try out Conquera. Their feedback is valuable to us during this Open Beta phase.
Instructions for Code Redemption:
- Log in to Cherry Exchange
- Under Events, select Conquera Promo Code and enter OBTPR1MD
- Upon successful redemption, you will receive a message on Cherry Messenger on how to claim your items in-game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game Review
- RWBY has had a fair amount of games come out over the last year or so, and now they branch out with a Deckbuilding Game.
- Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
- Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots for FFXI in a presentation.