Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies and Darkness Rises Get Into the Halloween Spirit
Nexon is celebrating the Halloween season with limited-time events and themed content in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies on PC and their mobile title, Darkness Rises. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be adding new Halloween-themed items and the new Zombie Z mode while Darkness Rises will give players a chance to collect new ghastly costumes and experience special Halloween events to earn valuable gear.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies continues to add to the host of content in-game by including features from the original Counter-Strike, alongside new game modes, maps, weapons and lots of zombies. A trailer for the ZombieZ Mode is below. The Halloween event brings the following:
‘Trick-or-Treating’ simply type Type ‘Trick or Treat’ in the in-game chat window to be awarded a ‘Pumpkin Head’ and a ‘Little Ghost’ item which you can use as your avatar’s head.
Players can also join in the ‘Mileage Auction,’ the in-game event that every zombie-lover has been waiting for! The Mileage Auction will be added with more tradable items as a “treat” for fans.
Last but not least, exceed stat limits of strength and skill through unique mutations with our new epic game mode, Zombie Z. Zombie Z Mode gives you a stage-by-stage tour of the history of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies. A trailer for the ZombieZ Mode is below.
Darkness Rises, the third-person ARPG on mobile will also add Halloween content to their dark fantasy universe. Darkness Rises will feature the following Halloween content:
New Plague Doctor and Witch costumes will keep players immersed in the fantasy world of Darkness Rises.
An expanded level cap so new and experienced players can now increase past the respected level cap of 80 to 100
Log-in daily to participate in the Special Halloween events to earn valuable gear and other additional spoils
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Heroes of the Storm: Kharazim Now Available (August 18 Patch)
- Today sees the launch of a new patch today for Heroes of the Storm, introducing the new hero Kharazim and more.
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...