Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies and Darkness Rises Get Into the Halloween Spirit
Nexon is celebrating the Halloween season with limited-time events and themed content in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies on PC and their mobile title, Darkness Rises. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be adding new Halloween-themed items and the new Zombie Z mode while Darkness Rises will give players a chance to collect new ghastly costumes and experience special Halloween events to earn valuable gear.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies continues to add to the host of content in-game by including features from the original Counter-Strike, alongside new game modes, maps, weapons and lots of zombies. A trailer for the ZombieZ Mode is below. The Halloween event brings the following:
‘Trick-or-Treating’ simply type Type ‘Trick or Treat’ in the in-game chat window to be awarded a ‘Pumpkin Head’ and a ‘Little Ghost’ item which you can use as your avatar’s head.
Players can also join in the ‘Mileage Auction,’ the in-game event that every zombie-lover has been waiting for! The Mileage Auction will be added with more tradable items as a “treat” for fans.
Last but not least, exceed stat limits of strength and skill through unique mutations with our new epic game mode, Zombie Z. Zombie Z Mode gives you a stage-by-stage tour of the history of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies. A trailer for the ZombieZ Mode is below.
Darkness Rises, the third-person ARPG on mobile will also add Halloween content to their dark fantasy universe. Darkness Rises will feature the following Halloween content:
New Plague Doctor and Witch costumes will keep players immersed in the fantasy world of Darkness Rises.
An expanded level cap so new and experienced players can now increase past the respected level cap of 80 to 100
Log-in daily to participate in the Special Halloween events to earn valuable gear and other additional spoils
Articles You May Enjoy
- Caffeine - Gaming Broadcast Platform Announces Monetization
- Caffeine, a social broadcasting platform and tool for streaming content has launched a monetization system built around digital items.
- Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
- The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall....
- Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for ...