Combat Arms releases Rural Estate map
The prize-winning Rural Estate map is now live in Nexon’s Combat Arms.
Designed by “SuperPianist,” the map is set in a lovely country mansion, offering indoor and outdoor combat grounds to explore. The 16-player map is available for six game modes: Elimination, Elimination Pro, One Man Army, Capture the Flag, and Last Man Standing, and is the 36th map to be added to the game.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
A Vicious Combat Arms Firefight is About to Break Out at a Rural Estate
Nexon America releases a new PvP map designed by a fan
After winning Nexon America’s Create A Map contest, “Combat Arms” fan SuperPianist has had his vision brought to life with today’s launch of Rural Estate. Set in and around the perimeter of a picturesque country mansion, Rural Estate combines the best of close-quarters indoor combat with abundant grounds where players can hunt and be hunted.
Rural Estate is the 36th map to join the extensive selection of battlefields available in Nexon America’s high intensity free-to-play first-person shooter. The map is playable on six different game modes, including: Elimination, Elimination Pro, One Man Army, Capture the Flag, Spy Hunt, and Last Man Standing.
The 16 player map pits a government infiltration team against a group of terrorists, but only one team will make it out of Rural Estate alive.
For more information about the “Combat Arms’’ February content update, visit: http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- How to Give Feedback to Developers (And Have Them Listen)
- In the ‘90s, and for most of the early 2000s, video game makers made video games, and video game players played them.
- Starlit on Wheels Announces January 2019 Release Date
- The popular Starlit series (downloaded more than 10 million times) has a mobile kart racer coming this month.
- RaiderZ announces alpha
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will begin alpha testing on March 14.