War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
Bloody Arena is a new game mode where two teams (of three, four, or five combatants) enter until only one team is left standing. Fallen teammates can contribute to the battle by lashing out of their holding cells with melee attacks. Players can earn Blood Money in the arena, which can be used to buy PvP specific gear. Included in these rewards are two new armor sets plus weapons for each class and faction.
War of Angels Blood Arena Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
- 37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
- Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for play...
- Heroes Tactics Boss Endurance Mode Now Available
- Heroes Tactics launches a new update that includes added hero characters, new levels and maps, and the exciting Boss Endurance Mode.