War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
Bloody Arena is a new game mode where two teams (of three, four, or five combatants) enter until only one team is left standing. Fallen teammates can contribute to the battle by lashing out of their holding cells with melee attacks. Players can earn Blood Money in the arena, which can be used to buy PvP specific gear. Included in these rewards are two new armor sets plus weapons for each class and faction.
War of Angels Blood Arena Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios and Level Up partner to bring SMITE to Latin America
- HiRez Studios and Level Up, a premiere online game publisher in Brazil and Spanish-speaking Latin America, today announced a strategic partner...
- SMITE Closed Beta Begins May 31
- Hi-Rez Studios is carrying SMITE into Closed Beta tomorrow, May 31.
- 'Bless Unleashed' is First Console MMORPG from Bandai Namco
- Bandai Namco has announced today that they are working together with Round 8 Studio of NEOWIZ to bring Bless Unleashed to the Xbox One.