Digimon Battle Official Cinematic Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
WeMade Entertainment, the folks behind The Legend of Mir 3, have just announced a Digimon MMO! Fans of the cyber Pokemon clone rejoice! I was a huge fan of the original series growing up, and still don’t know why it took this long to see Digimon get the MMO treatment. The site is sparse on information, but the game is expected to release sometime in March so open beta testing should start anytime now. We’ll keep you updated here on MMOHut, but in the mean time prospective players can get a short glance at the gameplay through this trailer. Most of it is just random CGI scenes, but from the few seconds of gameplay it looks like a turn based game. It sort of reminds me of Fairyland Online mixed with Nanovor, hopefully it won’t disappoint. To learn more about Digimon Battle check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Battle page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Acaratus Pre-Launch Review
- Acaratus is a turn based game set in a medieval steampunk setting where you transform scrap metal into parts for your mechs.
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released - Man the trenches, the battle for Verdun has begun!