Combat Arms introduces new Dark Forest map
Combat Arms will be adding its newest, and 22nd, map – “Dark Forest” – this month.
The map supports Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Last Man Standing, One Man Army, and Spy Hunt modes.
Terrorists have taken control of the trails in the forest, and the plant life is so thick, it may even be impossible to tell friend from foe in the new terrain-based map.
The Original Press Release:
Don’t Get Lost
Nexon America introduces new map, Dark Forest, for its popular first-person shooter, Combat Arms
The popular multiplayer online first-person shooter, Combat Arms will add its 22nd map, “Dark Forest,” later this week as part of its regular monthly update. Nexon America released a fly-through video of Dark Forest, which is sure to be a player favorite.
Dark Forest will offer the following missions:
- Bombing Run
- Capture the Flag
- Elimination Pro
- Last Man Standing
- One Man Army
- Spy Hunt
In Dark Forest, players must survive in a forest so thick, that it is nearly impossible to recognize allies, let alone locate the enemy. Terrorists have taken control of all the trails into the forest, making it difficult to enter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
- After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interac...
- Haunted Empire - Three Kingdoms Launches on iOS
- Haunted Empire-Three Kingdoms, published by ELEX, has launched for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in the Apple App Store.
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Ah Puch Midrange Deck
- Last time, I talked about a new faction, the Hindu Pantheon and their very control-heavy playstyle with Ganesha. Mayan are my favorite though!