Combat Arms introduces new Dark Forest map
Combat Arms will be adding its newest, and 22nd, map – “Dark Forest” – this month.
The map supports Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Last Man Standing, One Man Army, and Spy Hunt modes.
Terrorists have taken control of the trails in the forest, and the plant life is so thick, it may even be impossible to tell friend from foe in the new terrain-based map.
The Original Press Release:
Don’t Get Lost
Nexon America introduces new map, Dark Forest, for its popular first-person shooter, Combat Arms
The popular multiplayer online first-person shooter, Combat Arms will add its 22nd map, “Dark Forest,” later this week as part of its regular monthly update. Nexon America released a fly-through video of Dark Forest, which is sure to be a player favorite.
Dark Forest will offer the following missions:
- Bombing Run
- Capture the Flag
- Elimination Pro
- Last Man Standing
- One Man Army
- Spy Hunt
In Dark Forest, players must survive in a forest so thick, that it is nearly impossible to recognize allies, let alone locate the enemy. Terrorists have taken control of all the trails into the forest, making it difficult to enter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Garage Online - New Car Building Online Game on Kickstarter
- From the makers of Car Simulator 2014 (PlayWay) comes a unique car building game that's now live on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight.
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...