Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred veterans, blood-soaked priests and haunted medics in the war against the Vampires. With his powerful throwing weapons and protective shield that blocks Vampires’ special attacks, no Human class is better equipped for close quarter contact than the Vanguard.
Vanguards weapons and abilities:
- Kama – A lightweight but powerful weapon that can be thrown in rapid succession
- Waraxe – A massive throwing axe that deals increased damage, but cannot be thrown as quickly as other axes
- Splitter Hatchet – A Wraith-forged throwing axe that splits into two when thrown
- Impaler Axe – A cruelly-barbed throwing axe that causes victims to bleed for additional damage over time
- Shield Bash – Smash a nearby enemy with your shield to damage and disorient them
- Shield Charge – Rush forwards behind your shield to knockdown and damage any enemy you collide with
- Judgment – Call upon your drowned brethren to scourge nearby vampires. Low health enemies are executed, instantly killing them despite any defensive abilities they have active.
- Rousing Cry – Fortify nearby teammates, increasing their movement speed and life regeneration for a short time
For more information on the new class and upcoming content please visit: Nosgoth.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Mage Poker
- GTArcade has introduced poker to the world of Magerealm. Here's their take on this new system!
- Heir of Light Receives 2.0 'RESTART' Update
- Heir of Light is receiving a new major update, entitled "RESTART", promising a fresh take on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Releases Today
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward features a new story that plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War.