Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred veterans, blood-soaked priests and haunted medics in the war against the Vampires. With his powerful throwing weapons and protective shield that blocks Vampires’ special attacks, no Human class is better equipped for close quarter contact than the Vanguard.
Vanguards weapons and abilities:
- Kama – A lightweight but powerful weapon that can be thrown in rapid succession
- Waraxe – A massive throwing axe that deals increased damage, but cannot be thrown as quickly as other axes
- Splitter Hatchet – A Wraith-forged throwing axe that splits into two when thrown
- Impaler Axe – A cruelly-barbed throwing axe that causes victims to bleed for additional damage over time
- Shield Bash – Smash a nearby enemy with your shield to damage and disorient them
- Shield Charge – Rush forwards behind your shield to knockdown and damage any enemy you collide with
- Judgment – Call upon your drowned brethren to scourge nearby vampires. Low health enemies are executed, instantly killing them despite any defensive abilities they have active.
- Rousing Cry – Fortify nearby teammates, increasing their movement speed and life regeneration for a short time
For more information on the new class and upcoming content please visit: Nosgoth.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Real Reborn Free Trial Begins Today
- Starting today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free.
- Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Introduces Terraforming
- A new Terraforming feature in the update guarantees a unique gameplay experience every time you have teleported and have to start anew.
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.