Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more. To commemorate this milestone anniversary, Com2us is improving the game with a major update. The Long Putting Rule is being added to allow users to compete against others. Players will be timed on an equal playing field without any special skills or items to see who has the best long putting skills. With this rule, users will compete hole by hole and claim rewards based on their ranking. To go along with this, Putting Practice Mode has been added in the Course Practice Field and Basic Practice Field. Goodwill Match Mode will also offer players the chance to enjoy friendly, casual matches with one another.
Additionally, three key items have been added to assist in gameplay:
- Tee Shot Guide – A display that highlights the golf ball’s flying trajectory and landing area
- Point Drink – A system that doubles shot points
- Power Fix – Helps adjust power gauge based on custom location choice
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoodGame's 'Empire: Millenium Wars' Is Now on GoodGame's Portal
- Empire: Millenium Wars has officially gone live, and the goal of Empire is to run a corporate mining empire on Mars.
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.