Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more. To commemorate this milestone anniversary, Com2us is improving the game with a major update. The Long Putting Rule is being added to allow users to compete against others. Players will be timed on an equal playing field without any special skills or items to see who has the best long putting skills. With this rule, users will compete hole by hole and claim rewards based on their ranking. To go along with this, Putting Practice Mode has been added in the Course Practice Field and Basic Practice Field. Goodwill Match Mode will also offer players the chance to enjoy friendly, casual matches with one another.
Additionally, three key items have been added to assist in gameplay:
- Tee Shot Guide – A display that highlights the golf ball’s flying trajectory and landing area
- Point Drink – A system that doubles shot points
- Power Fix – Helps adjust power gauge based on custom location choice
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Previews Silverhand Race
- Today City State Entertainment ended the full month long backstory behind the Silverhand race's origins for Sandbox realm warfare MMORPG,...
- Archlord 2: Now in Closed Beta
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games announces today that the Closed Beta test for the long awaited dynamic PvP MMO Archlo...
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 6
- Perfect World Entertainment has released Star Trek Online's latest major update, Season 6: Under Siege.