Cloud Imperium Games Launches Star Citizen Alpha 3.1
Roberts Space Industries and Cloud Imperium are delivering on their plan to bring quarterly Star Citizen updates. With 3.1, players can enjoy the much-anticipated character customization system, letting them create a distinct look in-game for their avatars, as well as the Service Beacon, which lets players send out distress calls which others can detect and respond to. Five new ships and vehicles see their flyable/drivable debut in Alpha 3.1, including Aegis’ heavy salvage ship, the Reclaimer, the Anvil Terrapin-Class exploration vessel, MISC’s dedicated long-distance racer, the Razor, the Nox Kue, a flashy variant of Aopoa’s popular open canopy speedster, and the Tumbril Cyclone, a capable all-terrain ground vehicle. The development team also polished many of the features that came with 3.0 in December, such as the planetary technology, IFCS (flight control), AI, the Personal Manager tool, ship damage physics and more.
“This is the first step in fulfilling the pledge we made to our community last December to target quarterly updates to Star Citizen,” said CEO and Creative Director Chris Roberts. “These are important updates and our fans should see some significant improvements to Star Citizen’s overall experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Celebrates 10M Users With Events and Giveaways
- Pearl Abyss revealed today that they have recently achieved the milestone of ten million registered users.
- Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
- Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th.
- Vanguard Princess v1.4 Review
- Players become a super-powered female fighter on a mission to destroy an evil villainess planning on exterminating the human race.