Chaos Interactive Launches Indiegogo for Seldon Crisis
Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 60-day Indiegogo campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO, Seldon Crisis. Having refreshed and updated the crowdfunding campaign following gamer feedback, Chaos Interactive is looking for a commitment from gamers who enjoy hard science fiction and expansive player-driven massively multiplayer online games to help bring this deep space odyssey to reality.
“Seldon Crisis is a project that is rooted in our passion for all things sci-fi,” said Mirko Campochiari, lead game designer, Chaos Interactive Ltd. “As fans and game designers, we are looking to bring a universe to life in the form of a sci-fi sandbox game with multiple factions, dozens of ships and hundreds of weapons and modules, all created based on our deep appreciation for the content and the genre.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition Announced
- Today, Bethesda Softworks announced that a Gold Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online will be available September 9.
- Legendary: Game of Heroes Summons Hellboy In A New Collaboration
- N3TWORK is proud to team up with Lionsgate and Millennium Media to bring the iconic Hellboy to Legendary: Game of Heroes.
- Elsword reveals secret dungeons this January
- Starting on January 4, players can discover the secret dungeons in Elsword.