SMITE Releases Olorun, The First Mage with Crit
The first god of a brand-new pantheon hits today in SMITE – Olorun of the Yoruba. He is the Ruler of the Heavens, and despite being a supreme deity, he seeks neither fame nor followers. He once allowed others to rule in his stead, but no more. He has taken the throne of Olympus, to lead the Gods and ultimately unite them. His goal is to end the suffering of mortals and immortals alike. Olorun is also the first mage to benefit from Critical Hit Chance, so that the more magical power he collects, the harder his auto attacks are. He can also channel pure heavenly energy and deal further damage, or release the power of the sun itself. Calling on his follow deities – Olodumare and Olofi – Olorun is capable of creating a sanctified field; a zone in which he alters time,
slowing enemies and their actions, whilst speeding himself up.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
- Gaijin Entertainment makes its Ground Forces expansion available to all players of War Thunder.
- Worlds of Magic: Coming to Xbox One
- Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game that was released on PC on March 19th is now coming to Xbox One.
- War Thunder Unleashes Steel Generals
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.45 (code named Steel Generals) for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is no...