Chaos Heroes Online: New gameplay video explores legacy
Aeria Games today released a brand-new video for Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) set to launch this fall. The new video takes a deeper look at the origins of the game stemming from one of the maps in the original Warcraft® III DotA™ mod, DotA: Chaos.
DotA: Chaos took South Korea by storm and provided a solid foundation for Chaos Heroes Online and developer NeoAct, the renowned Korean studio known for developing popular multiplayer titles. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
“We are very excited to bring Chaos Heroes Online to Western players,” says developer NeoAct. “We think that the launch in the Western market will be an important milestone for our game and we look forward to getting feedback from the Western player base.”
For more info, visit ChaosHeroes-Online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.