League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game’s League of Legends.
A melee fighter that can serve as both assassin and jungler, Rengar comes with a Ferocity mechanic which boosts his basic abilities when Ferocity meters are full. He also comes with a unique but optional Bonetooth Necklace item. Rengar comes with the Unseen Predator passive, plus Savagery, Battle Roar, Bola Strike, and the ultimate Thrill of the Hunt that includes the ability to see through the fog of war to locate enemy champions.
See more of Rengar in action in the Champion Spotlight video below!
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...