League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game’s League of Legends.
A melee fighter that can serve as both assassin and jungler, Rengar comes with a Ferocity mechanic which boosts his basic abilities when Ferocity meters are full. He also comes with a unique but optional Bonetooth Necklace item. Rengar comes with the Unseen Predator passive, plus Savagery, Battle Roar, Bola Strike, and the ultimate Thrill of the Hunt that includes the ability to see through the fog of war to locate enemy champions.
See more of Rengar in action in the Champion Spotlight video below!
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close
- 4:33 Creative Lab Reveals Monster Super League
- 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League – coming soon worldwide...
- Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
- In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining.