League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game’s League of Legends.
A melee fighter that can serve as both assassin and jungler, Rengar comes with a Ferocity mechanic which boosts his basic abilities when Ferocity meters are full. He also comes with a unique but optional Bonetooth Necklace item. Rengar comes with the Unseen Predator passive, plus Savagery, Battle Roar, Bola Strike, and the ultimate Thrill of the Hunt that includes the ability to see through the fog of war to locate enemy champions.
See more of Rengar in action in the Champion Spotlight video below!
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...
- Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event Has Begun
- KOG Games began Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event yesterday, which will run until Dec. 19th, 2017.
- Year 0 Tactics: Released on Amazon's Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Legendary Games have announced the release of their much-anticipated multi-player tactical combat game today, "Year 0 Tactics" on Am...