League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game’s League of Legends.
A melee fighter that can serve as both assassin and jungler, Rengar comes with a Ferocity mechanic which boosts his basic abilities when Ferocity meters are full. He also comes with a unique but optional Bonetooth Necklace item. Rengar comes with the Unseen Predator passive, plus Savagery, Battle Roar, Bola Strike, and the ultimate Thrill of the Hunt that includes the ability to see through the fog of war to locate enemy champions.
See more of Rengar in action in the Champion Spotlight video below!
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monkey King Online Beta First Look
- Monkey King Online's premise is blurry at best. You play one of four characters who can transform (as the game progresses) into a deity, ...
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...