Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback is arriving to help improve future updates to League of Legends! As such they are introducing a new system that will tie into players’ primary accounts to get a better idea of just who they are letting into the servers to make sure the best feedback providers are still present while letting in fresh blood to offer new perspective.
The full details can be found on the official thread here, though as usual it’s worth checking the red tracker to make sure you get the full story as their updates tend to offer unannounced details in follow-up posts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Twin Saga Launch and Beyond Interview
- Following my launch review of Twin Saga, I still had a few questions lingering in my mind.
- Megatron Lands in Transformers: Forged to Fight
- The mighty leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, is now playable in Transformers: Forged to Fight.
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.