Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback is arriving to help improve future updates to League of Legends! As such they are introducing a new system that will tie into players’ primary accounts to get a better idea of just who they are letting into the servers to make sure the best feedback providers are still present while letting in fresh blood to offer new perspective.
The full details can be found on the official thread here, though as usual it’s worth checking the red tracker to make sure you get the full story as their updates tend to offer unannounced details in follow-up posts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
- Well you'll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back ...
- League of Legends: Kai'Sa Champion Review
- League of Legends' latest champion release is one of the most dull and unimaginative characters to grace Summoner's Rift in a long t...
- Shotgun News 11/8: STO, Warframe, Microvolts, and More!
- Daily MMO news from Star Trek Online, Warframe, Microvolts, and more.