Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback is arriving to help improve future updates to League of Legends! As such they are introducing a new system that will tie into players’ primary accounts to get a better idea of just who they are letting into the servers to make sure the best feedback providers are still present while letting in fresh blood to offer new perspective.
The full details can be found on the official thread here, though as usual it’s worth checking the red tracker to make sure you get the full story as their updates tend to offer unannounced details in follow-up posts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina Challenge 72 events laid out as beta begins
- Divina's Challenge 72 beta - 72 hours of a beta test rushed this weekend - has laid out its events for players.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders - New LoA Sequel Announced
- GTArcade, the top browser game developer and publisher of 2014, is incredibly pleased to announce the release of its first mobile game: League...
- Heroes Evolved Announces American Championship Tournament
- The winners will be flown to China for an all expenses paid trip to meet the developers.