Carbine Announces More Layoffs
The studio also announced that it will no longer be working on bringing WildStar to China, instead focusing solely on the US and European regions.
According to Polygon’s report, over 70 people were let go from the studio and more layoffs may be in the future, signalling a sunset for the sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access: Nether Online
- Nether Online is built around the philosophy that survival takes wits, negotiation skills, stealth, and planning. Creating a decaying world 10...
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...
- Camelot Unchained Crafting System Revealed
- CityState Games is in the process of a massive end of year tech reveal showcasing livestreaming of alpha footage.