Carbine Announces More Layoffs
The studio also announced that it will no longer be working on bringing WildStar to China, instead focusing solely on the US and European regions.
According to Polygon’s report, over 70 people were let go from the studio and more layoffs may be in the future, signalling a sunset for the sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Launches Today
- The biggest and most far-reaching expansion of the game to date, Path of Exile: The Awakening takes the player on a dark journey.
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.