Carbine Announces More Layoffs
The studio also announced that it will no longer be working on bringing WildStar to China, instead focusing solely on the US and European regions.
According to Polygon’s report, over 70 people were let go from the studio and more layoffs may be in the future, signalling a sunset for the sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: The War Within Interview
- With the highly anticipated update, War Within, only a few days away from now, I was given the opportunity to chat with Digital Extremes.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.