Carbine Announces More Layoffs
The studio also announced that it will no longer be working on bringing WildStar to China, instead focusing solely on the US and European regions.
According to Polygon’s report, over 70 people were let go from the studio and more layoffs may be in the future, signalling a sunset for the sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle for the Throne: City-building/TCG Mobile game now Available
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.
- Albion Online Final Beta Date Revealed
- Albion Online has announced the starting date for its final beta test: August 1 (12:00 UTC).