Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing. However what likely may stand out most to those that have been kicking around the idea of joining the Builder Backers but haven’t yet felt compelled enough to become committed, is the mention of unsold Founder Tiers becoming available!
While exact details and pricing are yet to be revealed, what is known is that this will ensure better deals for would be late backers of the game, particularly in the high end Founder Tiers. The official update post also mentions some changes to existing Builder Tiers that can only benefit new backers, as well as those that already purchased these changing tiers. Previously sold out Founder Tiers will not be reintroduced as well, maintaining the exclusivity of said packs.
Check out the full details, as well as a teaser of a storybook style of future patch notes, in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...
- Legacy of Discord: The Legend Unfolds in Latest Update
- GTArcade's mobile game Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings has released a new update, Version 2.3, which introduces the game's legend.
- Grand Chase's Biggest Content Update Ever; Season 5 Begins Its Rollout
- KOG Games announces the start of Grand Chase Season 5, a series of major updates that includes character separation.