Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the high-fantasy massively-multiplayer roleplaying game (MMORPG) CABAL 2.
Comprised of consecutive and trigger skills, combos, and battle mode, CABAL 2’s combat system provides an experience accessible enough for novice players to pick up, but with a depth that will have hardcore MMO veterans exploring the ins and outs to master.
In the first video, GM ICEE gives players an introduction to each battle element and how to use them to achieve maximum pwnage. From the consecutive skills, abilities that can be chained together to create huge amounts of damage, to the insanely powerful battle mode, which temporarily turning characters into an indestructible force of power, all is explained giving players the tips they’ll need to dominate when they dive in this spring.
For more info, visit www.cabal2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...
- BlizzCon Beta Announcements For Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone
- BlizzCon 2013 has started and is throwing all the punches right at the start! A new update for both the Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone be...
- MARVEL Future Fights Releases Anniversary Infographic Celebrating Four Years
- Now that MARVEL Future Fight is celebrating its fourth year anniversary and 100 million downloads, they are launching several in-game events.