Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.
Broforce brings the shock and awe as gamers across the globe take control of an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Stroke your MURDER-BONER™ with up to four friends, locally and online, in non-stop, explosive run ‘n’ gun action and eliminate the terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Adapt your tactics as you select bros from a massive roster of true 80’s and 90s action heroes, each with unique weapons and abilities. Set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm and limbs in the name of freedom. Then, as the dust settles, face off against each other in one of many competitive modes. Finally gain closure by answering important life questions that have been keeping you up at night: who would win in a flex-off between the Brominator and Brobocop?
The latest update to Broforce delivers a devastating payload of fun with new gameplay tricks like the Tactical Backflip, new white-knuckle missions, and the fearless Ripbro – the first female addition to the Broforce team. Broforce fans will be able to follow progress and receive updates each month before the game’s late summer launch as new missions, locations, modes, and bros are added through development.
“The team is excited to join forces with our fans over the next few months of Broforce development and get feedback on how they want to see the game grow and expand,” said Evan Greenwood, Director at Free Lives.
For more info, visit broforcegame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Launches Warrior's Journey Expansion
- Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
- League of Legends: Pre-Season Update
- November marks the end of the current League of Legends season. This update is going to change the way we play the game like never before.
- Heroes Tactics Boss Endurance Mode Now Available
- Heroes Tactics launches a new update that includes added hero characters, new levels and maps, and the exciting Boss Endurance Mode.