Brawl Busters now in closed beta
Closed beta for the action MMO Brawl Busters has begun today for players lucky enough to get a beta key, and Rock Hippo has stated that more beta applicants will be accepted through the main site and through other giveaways.
All closed beta participants will earn the “Original Buster” title, which will grant special perks and items in Open Beta and the official launch.
Rock Hippo Productions also publishes MicroVolts.
ROCK HIPPO KICKS OFF THE CLOSED BETA FOR ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ACTION GAME BRAWL BUSTERS
Closed Beta Players Will Receive The Elite Status Of “Original Buster”, Earning Them Exclusive Items, Perks And More
Markham, Canada August 11, 2011 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that its online multiplayer action game, Brawl Busters has entered Closed Beta testing. The first set of beta keys have already been delivered to lucky registrants who were selected after signing up on the game’s website. Players can also continue to sign up at www.BrawlBusters.com as more keys will be sent out in the future.
Those too anxious to get their hands on a beta key should also look out for Brawl Busters beta key giveaway promotions happening on a number of partnering gaming websites.
To reward the most loyal and enthusiastic players, every Brawl Busters Closed Beta player will receive the “Original Buster” title which will guarantee them exclusive items, perks and other benefits starting with the Open Beta and onward.
“We’re excited to now be at a point where we are ready to have the community come in and play-test the game and give some early feedback on a game they have been so anxious to play,” said Howard He, President & CEO of Rock Hippo Productions. “We look forward to the comments and suggestions so we can fine-tune the Brawl Busters experience and make it the best online gaming experience yet.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- WorldAlpha Review
- WorldAlpha is an MMORTS that gives you control over a single unit, or "citizen," in a virtual world.
- Descent Franchise Returns With Descent: Underground
- Descendent Studios, Inc. announced today it will reboot the popular Descent® franchise with its upcoming first-person vehicle shooter, Descen...
- Stellacept Online Android Mobile Review
- The story is fun, and it’s interesting. Sure, there are bound to be gaffes, typos, or other things, but that’s the bane of any good RPG.