All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
Funcom’s The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community joins together to fight the Filth invasion in the hollow earth – Agartha.
The first event in this chain starts today, Friday the 20th of September, and lasts until the players have overcome the new challenge by beating back the Filth’s attack. As the players work together they unlock more new content and rewards.
The Whispering Tide will escalate in the coming months. As new content becomes unlocked the events offers greater and greater challenges, requiring more and more players to fight together.
In the event’s its final chapter the players must band together in a massive battle against a brutal foe. If the players are successful in this struggle they will gain access to the brand new area of Tokyo.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios Announces New Sandbox MMO: Fractured
- Dynamight Studios, a new Italian game development startup, has revealed today its new sandbox MMORPG named Fractured.
- Warframe's New Zephyr Prime Now Available
- Digital Extremes has uncaged Zephyr Prime, the Warframe Prime Access version of the airborne destroyer, on all platforms.
- 12Sky 2 Classic Set to Begin Open Beta Testing
- This newest version of 12Sky 2 Classic brings the return of the three iconic factions.