All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
Funcom’s The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community joins together to fight the Filth invasion in the hollow earth – Agartha.
The first event in this chain starts today, Friday the 20th of September, and lasts until the players have overcome the new challenge by beating back the Filth’s attack. As the players work together they unlock more new content and rewards.
The Whispering Tide will escalate in the coming months. As new content becomes unlocked the events offers greater and greater challenges, requiring more and more players to fight together.
In the event’s its final chapter the players must band together in a massive battle against a brutal foe. If the players are successful in this struggle they will gain access to the brand new area of Tokyo.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Man Standing News - Launched Free on Steam
- Free Reign Entertainment has announced the launch of Last Man Standing as a free to play title after four months of closed beta.
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- Savior Saga Adds Guild System and Fairy Event
- Savior Saga: Idle RPG is now available on iOS, alongside the brand-new guild system that was implemented to welcome new players.