Blockbuster RPG Onmyoji Launches Globally from NetEase Games
The Asian blockbuster mobile game, Onmyoji is arriving on iOS/Facebook Gameroom for PC today. It will arrive on Android February 1st and will be coming to Steam shortly thereafter. 200 million players are across Asia are already playing the f2p anime-style mobile RPG, unearthing the magical powers within Onmyoji. It features gorgeous graphics and is voiced by anime industry titans. Onmyoji is set in a universe where demons and humans coexist. However, the power dynamic between good and evil is unstable, so players must quest to restore the balance between the human and spirit worlds in their role as onmyoji, those who tame and control rogue spirits. Each spirit has a remarkable story to share and as an onmyoji, it is up to you to redeem or doom them in order to protect the innocent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Introduces Its Second Season: Into the Abyss
- The PC car combat MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines gets ready to dive into the abyss.
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.