Blockbuster RPG Onmyoji Launches Globally from NetEase Games
The Asian blockbuster mobile game, Onmyoji is arriving on iOS/Facebook Gameroom for PC today. It will arrive on Android February 1st and will be coming to Steam shortly thereafter. 200 million players are across Asia are already playing the f2p anime-style mobile RPG, unearthing the magical powers within Onmyoji. It features gorgeous graphics and is voiced by anime industry titans. Onmyoji is set in a universe where demons and humans coexist. However, the power dynamic between good and evil is unstable, so players must quest to restore the balance between the human and spirit worlds in their role as onmyoji, those who tame and control rogue spirits. Each spirit has a remarkable story to share and as an onmyoji, it is up to you to redeem or doom them in order to protect the innocent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- Marvel Battle Lines Update Features Battle Against Thanos
- Marvel Battle Lines has received its first major update today, which raises the max player level and adds 45 new cards.
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...