‘Bless Unleashed’ is First Console MMORPG from Bandai Namco
Bandai Namco has announced today that they are working together with Round 8 Studio of NEOWIZ to bring Bless Unleashed to the Xbox One. This will be Bandai Namco’s first MMORPG for console and is slated to arrive in 2019. Bless Unleashed is set in a rich fantasy world with mythical beasts and a backstory with hardcore MMO fans in mind. It also features combo-driven mechanics and cooperative play in both PVE and PVP. There is a wealth of content and gameplay possibilities, and through Unreal Engine 4, rich visuals and stunning visuals will come to life on a console like never before. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker.
“Bless Unleashed is a game that takes the gameplay depth and community of an MMORPG and sets itself apart to create a new console RPG experience featuring fast-paced combat and beautifully rendered graphics,” said In Joon Hwang, Sr. Director, Online Publishing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Every aspect, from the story to the combat, to the skill progression has been carefully crafted to portray a new console MMORPG experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Go Berserk Update Launches Today
- Starting today, players can Go Berserk with new berserker class skills for tanking, a new PvP battleground, new dungeons and more.
- E3 2017 Post-Weekend Focus: What Am I Hyped For?
- There are lots of exciting things that have been revealed all across the gaming spectrum in just the first two days alone at E3.
- Iron Throne Introduces New Large-Scale Battle Features
- Netmarble's Iron Throne revealed a new update for the MMO strategy title on mobile devices.