‘Bless Unleashed’ is First Console MMORPG from Bandai Namco
Bandai Namco has announced today that they are working together with Round 8 Studio of NEOWIZ to bring Bless Unleashed to the Xbox One. This will be Bandai Namco’s first MMORPG for console and is slated to arrive in 2019. Bless Unleashed is set in a rich fantasy world with mythical beasts and a backstory with hardcore MMO fans in mind. It also features combo-driven mechanics and cooperative play in both PVE and PVP. There is a wealth of content and gameplay possibilities, and through Unreal Engine 4, rich visuals and stunning visuals will come to life on a console like never before. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker.
“Bless Unleashed is a game that takes the gameplay depth and community of an MMORPG and sets itself apart to create a new console RPG experience featuring fast-paced combat and beautifully rendered graphics,” said In Joon Hwang, Sr. Director, Online Publishing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Every aspect, from the story to the combat, to the skill progression has been carefully crafted to portray a new console MMORPG experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exploding Kittens Mobile Review
- The recent trend these days is to have famous board games get the mobile port treatment.
- Rise of Dragons Opens Fourth Server
- Rise of Dragons has announced today the opening of its fourth server.
- Planet Cyrene Officially Launches
- Planet Cyrene has officially launched as the newest addition to the Entropia Universe.