Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks. Going live June 1, the update features never-before-seen environments, challenges, and even the ability to adopt pets to accompany you on your journey.
All-new content in Vengeance Breaks includes the Sundered Nexus dungeon, 24-member open world Zaiwei Ruins, an Infinite Tower that challenges players to complete AI-controlled fights in a race against the clock, and the Altar of Divine Will where warriors must attempt to stop Jinsoyun once and for all. And did we mention pets?
To learn more about the Vengeance Breaks update, visit this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- Knight Age Announces November 20 Update
- Joymax has announced a "mega expansion" coming to Knight Age this November 20.
- Nexon's Atlantica Online Adds Massive New Australia Update
- Nexon’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica, has just updated the game with a massive new addition – the Australia update.