Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks. Going live June 1, the update features never-before-seen environments, challenges, and even the ability to adopt pets to accompany you on your journey.
All-new content in Vengeance Breaks includes the Sundered Nexus dungeon, 24-member open world Zaiwei Ruins, an Infinite Tower that challenges players to complete AI-controlled fights in a race against the clock, and the Altar of Divine Will where warriors must attempt to stop Jinsoyun once and for all. And did we mention pets?
To learn more about the Vengeance Breaks update, visit this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor's Global Release is Soon
- DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor's global release from Taiwanese developer Auer is coming soon.
- War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
- Gaijin Entertainment makes its Ground Forces expansion available to all players of War Thunder.
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.