Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks. Going live June 1, the update features never-before-seen environments, challenges, and even the ability to adopt pets to accompany you on your journey.
All-new content in Vengeance Breaks includes the Sundered Nexus dungeon, 24-member open world Zaiwei Ruins, an Infinite Tower that challenges players to complete AI-controlled fights in a race against the clock, and the Altar of Divine Will where warriors must attempt to stop Jinsoyun once and for all. And did we mention pets?
To learn more about the Vengeance Breaks update, visit this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.
- Call of Duty Black Ops III: Eclipse Update Coming April 19th
- PS4 version to be released first
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Launches March 29th
- Robot Entertainment today announced that Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be moving into open beta on March 29th.