Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks. Going live June 1, the update features never-before-seen environments, challenges, and even the ability to adopt pets to accompany you on your journey.
All-new content in Vengeance Breaks includes the Sundered Nexus dungeon, 24-member open world Zaiwei Ruins, an Infinite Tower that challenges players to complete AI-controlled fights in a race against the clock, and the Altar of Divine Will where warriors must attempt to stop Jinsoyun once and for all. And did we mention pets?
To learn more about the Vengeance Breaks update, visit this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes and Tanks reveal new line-ups
- Wargaming.net has revealed new vehicles for both World of Warplanes and World of Tanks.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Elsword reveals secret dungeons this January
- Starting on January 4, players can discover the secret dungeons in Elsword.