Sudden Attack Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Sudden Attack Page.
Sudden Attack is a 3D Tactical MMOFPS publisher by GameHi that plays a lot like Combat Arms, Wolf Team and Soldier Front. Heck – it plays like every other ‘tactical’ MMOFPS game for that matter. One thing worth pointing out is that Sudden Attack was released in 2004 and many of these newer MMOFPS games copied much from Sudden Attack. In the video above I did extremely poorly. I ended the game with the awful score of 3 kills and 17 deaths. Luckily for me – I have a valid excuse! Fraps made me lag =). To learn more about Sudden Attack check out the official MMOHuts Sudden Attack page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.
- Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary: Q&A With MindArk
- Entropia Universe is celebrating its 16th anniversary, including a major new update released on February 19.
- SMITE: All Gods Available Free During One Year Anniversary
- Happy Birthday, SMITE!