Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul‘s Head Start Access.
Players with a Founder’s Pack can begin their adventures today, and those who haven’t yet purchased the pack can buy one before the game’s launch on January 19 to get access to the game plus unique boosts, benefits, outfits, and skins.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heir of Light One-Year Anniversary Giveaway
- We've partnered with GAMEVIL to host a giveaway for the first anniversary of Heir of Light.
- Guild Wars 2 Spring 2016 Quarterly Update Goes Live
- ArenaNet just released a massive update for Guild Wars 2 and its expansion, Heart of Thorns.
- Hellgate Global Announces September Events
- T3Fun has announced a new line-up of events for players of Hellgate Global.