Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul‘s Head Start Access.
Players with a Founder’s Pack can begin their adventures today, and those who haven’t yet purchased the pack can buy one before the game’s launch on January 19 to get access to the game plus unique boosts, benefits, outfits, and skins.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.
- Paladins Announces New Battle Royale Gamemode And More
- At Hi-Rez Expo 2018, a new game mode for Paladins was announced: Battlegrounds, a Battle Royale mode.
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.