Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul‘s Head Start Access.
Players with a Founder’s Pack can begin their adventures today, and those who haven’t yet purchased the pack can buy one before the game’s launch on January 19 to get access to the game plus unique boosts, benefits, outfits, and skins.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
- GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark...
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.
- War of Conquest fulfills 1/3 of Kickstarter Goal in 24 hours
- Yesterday at noon, IronZog, developer of War of Conquest started a Kickstarter to raise 7000 dollars to finish the development of the game.