Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul‘s Head Start Access.
Players with a Founder’s Pack can begin their adventures today, and those who haven’t yet purchased the pack can buy one before the game’s launch on January 19 to get access to the game plus unique boosts, benefits, outfits, and skins.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- Soul Captor Begins Closed Beta
- Gamania has announced the start of closed beta testing for Soul Captor.