Blacklight Retribution Hosts $1,000 Daily Contest
Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new contest for Blacklight Retribution.
“30 Days of Fight” will give away $1,000 (US) every day between August 16 and September 14. Players will qualify by earning tickets by either completing a match (1 ticket) or winning a match (two tickets); more tickets can be earned through completing more matches each day. A random drawing from all tickets for the day will earn one player $1,000.
Perfect World also publishes Rusty Hearts and Forsaken World.
Blacklight Retribution: 30 Days of Fight!
The Blacklight Retribution team is excited to announce that it will be giving away $1,000 US dollars a day during the upcoming ’30 Days of Fight’ event. From Thursday, August 16 through Friday, September 14, one player will be selected to win $1,000 dollars each and every day.
During the ’30 Days of Fight’ event, players who complete a match in the critically acclaimed, free-to-play, FPS Blacklight Retribution , will receive one ticket. Those who win a match will receive two tickets. At the end of each day, a random drawing will be held to determine who will walk home $1,000 dollars richer. More tickets mean more chances to win. Blacklight Retribution players are encouraged to complete and win as many matches as possible to increase their chances of winning.
“We can’t wait to see the competition heat up once we start upping the stakes with a grand prize of $1,000 dollars on the line every day for 30 days,” said Product Manager Clifton Chu. “Following the recent launch of Blacklight Retribution on Steam, we think the ’30 Days of Fight’ will be an amazing and fun challenge to players. Everyone better get ready to skip work and start training right now.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II World Championship Series America RO16 kicks off
- Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, is partnering with ESL as the title sponsor for the upcoming StarCraft II World ...
- Hello Hero Epic Battle Arrives in East Asia and the Pacific
- Fincon Co has announced that their new 3D Mobile RPG, Hello Hero Epic Battle has released in several locations.
- Studio Wildcard Unveils Jurassic ARK Week
- Studio Wildcard is hosting fun events, contests and releasing new in-game content to thank everyone for making ARK a success.