Black Prophecy releases first monthly patch
Black Prophecy has released the first in a series of monthly updates for its players.
The new content released this month includes ten new open sector missions for a wide level range. Other improvements include sector performance, bug fixes for the ship status display, even distribution of ship damage and repair kit durability, and improvements to high level repair kits.
Black Prophecy is published by gamigo, which also publishes King of Kings 3, Cultures Online, and Golfstar.
Black Prophecy Gameplay Screenshot
New missions for Black Prophecy
Hamburg, May 03, 2011 – The space action MMOG Black Prophecy has received new content with the release of its first monthly patch. The highlights of this patch are the ten new missions in open sectors, available to players on different levels. A number of other smaller improvements have also been made:
- Performance in all sectors has been improved.
- Bugs in the ship status display have been fixed.
- Damage distribution has been changed slightly. Damage is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part’s durability percentage in relation to the entire ship. The part that gets hit directly (unless it’s the cockpit) will receive slightly more damage than the other parts.
- Repair kit durability is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part’s durability percentage in relation to the entire ship.
- The amount of points repaired by higher level repair kits has been increased.
The complete patch log can be read here.
Players can look forward to new content each month in the future. More information about the game can be found on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Promises a One-of-a-kind Festival Experience at SWC Americas Cup 2018
- Com2us is kicking off their second Summoners War event with the Summoners War World Arena Championship - Americas Cup 2018.
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.