Black Prophecy releases first monthly patch
Black Prophecy has released the first in a series of monthly updates for its players.
The new content released this month includes ten new open sector missions for a wide level range. Other improvements include sector performance, bug fixes for the ship status display, even distribution of ship damage and repair kit durability, and improvements to high level repair kits.
Black Prophecy is published by gamigo, which also publishes King of Kings 3, Cultures Online, and Golfstar.
Black Prophecy Gameplay Screenshot
New missions for Black Prophecy
Hamburg, May 03, 2011 – The space action MMOG Black Prophecy has received new content with the release of its first monthly patch. The highlights of this patch are the ten new missions in open sectors, available to players on different levels. A number of other smaller improvements have also been made:
- Performance in all sectors has been improved.
- Bugs in the ship status display have been fixed.
- Damage distribution has been changed slightly. Damage is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part’s durability percentage in relation to the entire ship. The part that gets hit directly (unless it’s the cockpit) will receive slightly more damage than the other parts.
- Repair kit durability is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts. This is done proportionally to the part’s durability percentage in relation to the entire ship.
- The amount of points repaired by higher level repair kits has been increased.
The complete patch log can be read here.
Players can look forward to new content each month in the future. More information about the game can be found on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Announced for April 4
- Heroic Games has announced that its indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes, will begin its Kickstarter on April 4, 2017.
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- Shoot 'Em Up on Land, Sea or Air in Revolution Ace
- Laser Guided Games announces Revolution Ace, a top-down shooter for PC and iOS.