Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30. With the Mediah Expansion, players can rise to new levels of power and achieve greatness like never before.
From tranquil farmsteads to busy ports where tradesmen thrive, Mediah will enchant both newcomers and seasoned travelers. Players can access the Mediah Expansion starting tomorrow at no additional cost.
Mediah Expansion Features
- World size increased by 30%
- Over 1,000 new quests
- Kzarka – An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo
- New weapons and more powerful armor set
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...
- SMITE Launches on FACEIT
- After a successful open beta, FACEIT and Hi-Rez are now ready to bring the game to the next competitive level.
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.