Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-game PvP content.
Militias are unaffiliated groups of mercenaries open to any guild. Participants will need to join either the offensive or defensive side, with up to 50 players supporting each side in a 100 player militia. Rewards for joining a Militia include Silver and Guild activity points and more – details are explained on this page and in the tutorial below.
Meanwhile a new Platoon system lets up to 20 players group up to play together, communicate via voice chat, and share some buffs. Make sure to check out the full patch notes for all the details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review 2015
- Many digital card games are simply the physical card games transformed into a digital format.
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.
- Elsword Elysion Update Announced
- Elsword has announced that a new area, the town of Elysion, is arriving in an upcoming update.