Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-game PvP content.
Militias are unaffiliated groups of mercenaries open to any guild. Participants will need to join either the offensive or defensive side, with up to 50 players supporting each side in a 100 player militia. Rewards for joining a Militia include Silver and Guild activity points and more – details are explained on this page and in the tutorial below.
Meanwhile a new Platoon system lets up to 20 players group up to play together, communicate via voice chat, and share some buffs. Make sure to check out the full patch notes for all the details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legendary Champions Shutting Down February 28
- Legendary Champions, the 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is shutting down on February 28, 2011.
- MapleStorySEA Celebrates 14th Anniversary with Two-Day Carnival in Malaysia
- MapleStorySEA will host a two-day carnival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia open to Maplers and members of the public alike.
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...