Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-game PvP content.
Militias are unaffiliated groups of mercenaries open to any guild. Participants will need to join either the offensive or defensive side, with up to 50 players supporting each side in a 100 player militia. Rewards for joining a Militia include Silver and Guild activity points and more – details are explained on this page and in the tutorial below.
Meanwhile a new Platoon system lets up to 20 players group up to play together, communicate via voice chat, and share some buffs. Make sure to check out the full patch notes for all the details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MasterXMaster First Alpha Impressions
- There’s so much going on here that I don’t really have the room to talk about it all.
- Naruto Slugfest Announced as Upcoming ARPG from GameSamba
- GameSamba held a press conference on July 19th in Hong Kong to announce the worlds first Naruto 3D MMO ARPG.
- Iron Grip: Marauders – September Update!
- ISOTX has launched its latest update to Iron Grip Marauders, providing a new level, an improved tutorial, and many small tweaks.