Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-game PvP content.
Militias are unaffiliated groups of mercenaries open to any guild. Participants will need to join either the offensive or defensive side, with up to 50 players supporting each side in a 100 player militia. Rewards for joining a Militia include Silver and Guild activity points and more – details are explained on this page and in the tutorial below.
Meanwhile a new Platoon system lets up to 20 players group up to play together, communicate via voice chat, and share some buffs. Make sure to check out the full patch notes for all the details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- DC Universe Online's Amazon Fury Part I DLC Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment announces that the next chapter in the story of DC Universe Online, Amazon Fury Part I, is available now for PC, Pla...
- Conquer Online News - Windwalker Class Coming Jan 12
- Conquer Online will be releasing its newest expansion, "Might of Shadow Fan," on January 12, 2017.