Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-game PvP content.
Militias are unaffiliated groups of mercenaries open to any guild. Participants will need to join either the offensive or defensive side, with up to 50 players supporting each side in a 100 player militia. Rewards for joining a Militia include Silver and Guild activity points and more – details are explained on this page and in the tutorial below.
Meanwhile a new Platoon system lets up to 20 players group up to play together, communicate via voice chat, and share some buffs. Make sure to check out the full patch notes for all the details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starfall Tactics Character Test Begins
- Snowforged Entertainment has begun its special Character Test for Starfall Tactics.
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...