Ashes of Creation Details Tavern System
Every adventurer needs a place to kick up their boots after a long and dangerous journey. Today, Intrepid Studios offers some insights and details into their plans for Ashes of Creation‘s tavern system.
Welcoming players to the “Mighty Beard,” the new blog post details how players will find more than rested experience in a tavern. Ashes of Creation also plans to offer tavern games, music, customization, music, and rumors. Beyond that the tavern will also serve as a social hub, where players can find player-run quests, bounties, battle maps, and group-finder systems to help them look for their next adventure.
Read up on the full details at the blog post linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Conjures Up Spooky Events and Discounts Across Mobile Titles
- Square Enix has begun several events across their mobile titles, where players can get sweet treats and enjoy special discounts.
- Card Monsters: Beta Testing & Quick Look
- Card Monsters, a card game (TCG) from Hong Kong developer Mu77, has opened beta testing for Android and iOS players.
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.