Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
The closed beta for Battle of the Immortals, an upcoming 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment, was pushed back from February 10 to “mid April”. According to the people behind the game, they decided to push back the closed beta release date in order to add things like “support for 64 bit systems” and “revised monster AI”. This piece of news comes unfortunately on the day that the game was scheduled to enter closed beta. Those of you who already received a closed beta key for Battle of the Immortals will need to hold onto it a bit longer. Hopefully the game doesn’t get pushed back again.
As many of you may know, our initial launch date for Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta was planned for February 10th.
Over the past several months, we have been localizing, updating, patching, revising, and testing BoI. Now over the past week, we’ve been slaving away, working nights, coordinating with the development team, and drinking energy drinks non-stop. We’ve made a huge amount of progress with our version of BoI, however we’re still not satisfied with the results.
We want to provide all Perfect World Entertainment users with the cleanest and most polished game experience possible and as a result we have decided to delay the Closed Beta for BoI until mid-April.
The following is a list of changes that are scheduled to occur prior to this new Closed Beta:
– Support for Windows 7
– Support for 64-bit systems
– Support for higher monitor resolutions
– Fully integrated in-game video tutorial system
– Revised cash shop structure and items
– Revised quest flow for low level players
– Revised monster AI
– Readjusted damage and HP for both players and monsters
– Revised dungeon loot tables
We will continue to slave away between now mid-April in order to ensure we deliver the most polished and unique version of Battle of the Immortals to date.
Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we release even more information about BoI as well as provide more details about our upcoming revised launch date.
“A late game is only late once. A bad game is a bad game forever.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Wincars: Less than 29 hours left on Kickstarter campaign
- DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 24 hours, havi...
- World of Tanks X360 Edition: British Royal Tanks Available
- Wargaming announced today the addition of Royal Artillery and the Operations feature for its console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 36...
- EVE Online’s Aegis Release Brings a Bold New Sovereignty
- Evolution has come to EVE warfare and the ramifications will affect every single one of EVE’s hundreds of thousands of players.