Battle for the Throne: Now Available on iOS
NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building TCG, is now available for iOS devices across North America.
A kingdom under siege by the Devan Empire is nearing the brink of annihilation. Players must take control of the scattered armies and take their place as Lord in Battle for the Throne, the grand fantasy strategy war game from TOAST.
Ranked as the #1 free downloaded game on the T-Store in Korea, and featuring strategic kingdom-building gameplay and TCG-esque combat, Battle for the Throne combines the most engaging elements of social war gaming, card battling games, and strategic city creation into one stunningly-animated package. Players can collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes to compete against thousands of players in real-time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code PC Localized Review
- Melty Blood is an Anime-style fighting game that has roots in anime such as FATE/Stay Night.
- Albion Online Final Beta Starts
- With the start of the Final Beta on August 1, 2016, Albion Online will offer its players a wealth of new features & improvements.