King of Wushu: PS4 Trailers and initial release date revealed
At the Sony conference in Shanghai last week, representatives from Sony laid out plans for the future of the PS4 gaming console in the People’s Republic of China. Among these announcements, key representatives held a joint release with Chinese developer Snail Games, in which Snail VP Dahu Sun showcased the impressive graphics of the console with Snail’s upcoming 3D martial arts MOBA, King of Wushu, as well as revealing some exciting details about the game’s launch, one of the first PS4 games to hit China.
According to representatives, Sony and Snail are working in cooperation to promote King of Wushu while simultaneously showing off the PS4’s capabilities. Due to its impressive graphics, using the new Crysis 3 graphics engine, and unique art style, King of Wushu earned a key place in the spotlight at the conference, marking a new phase of collaboration between Sony Entertainment and Chinese developers.
During his introduction of King of Wushu, Mr. Sun from Snail revealed that an initial version of the game would be released for PS4 on January 11th of 2015, making it one of the first games to hit the budding Chinese PS4 market. In this version, players would be able to access four free beginner characters, as well as being able to unlock 9 masters representing unique schools. In addition, the PS4 version of King of Wushu will also feature 2 exclusive characters for the PS4, for a total of 15 characters to choose from, with more promised for the future. Mr. Sun concluded with optimism about the possibilities for the PS4 and King of Wushu.
For more info, visit http://games.snail.com/news/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.