King of Wushu: PS4 Trailers and initial release date revealed
At the Sony conference in Shanghai last week, representatives from Sony laid out plans for the future of the PS4 gaming console in the People’s Republic of China. Among these announcements, key representatives held a joint release with Chinese developer Snail Games, in which Snail VP Dahu Sun showcased the impressive graphics of the console with Snail’s upcoming 3D martial arts MOBA, King of Wushu, as well as revealing some exciting details about the game’s launch, one of the first PS4 games to hit China.
According to representatives, Sony and Snail are working in cooperation to promote King of Wushu while simultaneously showing off the PS4’s capabilities. Due to its impressive graphics, using the new Crysis 3 graphics engine, and unique art style, King of Wushu earned a key place in the spotlight at the conference, marking a new phase of collaboration between Sony Entertainment and Chinese developers.
During his introduction of King of Wushu, Mr. Sun from Snail revealed that an initial version of the game would be released for PS4 on January 11th of 2015, making it one of the first games to hit the budding Chinese PS4 market. In this version, players would be able to access four free beginner characters, as well as being able to unlock 9 masters representing unique schools. In addition, the PS4 version of King of Wushu will also feature 2 exclusive characters for the PS4, for a total of 15 characters to choose from, with more promised for the future. Mr. Sun concluded with optimism about the possibilities for the PS4 and King of Wushu.
For more info, visit http://games.snail.com/news/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will...
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...