Super Tactics: Real Time Battle to Launch Globally
FingerMagic has confirmed that global launch for their RTS game, Super Tactics: Real Time Battle is coming! They aim to stand out among mobile RTS titles with their greatest advantage being that users can enjoy different game features from resource management, unlit limit management, a tech tree, neutral monsters and a fog of war. First of all, limitations are given in producing resources (mana) and training units. The users choose their own tech tree and train units to battle against opponents. They can also hunt neutral monsters which appear during battles, and collect spells. By using these spells strategically, the users may change the outcome of the battle. In addition, various game modes are also provided, such as real-time 1vs1 PvP, 2vs2 PvP and Stage Mode.
A FingerMagic representative said, “’Super Tactics’ offers diverse battles and the freedom of letting the users deploy as many units as they want at any time. With different kinds of strategies like initial sudden attacks, dropping units and leaping rushes, the game will make the users feel the excitement.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Amazing Eternals Ceases Production
- We have some sad news today: Digital Extremes has ceased production on The Amazing Eternals.
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?
- Hackers Take Down Multiple Game Services
- Updated news about hacking activity that takes down major gaming communities, from League of Legends to Battle.net.