Batalj Announces February Launch Date
Batalj by Fall Damage Studio announced today that their action-strategy title will launch on February 21st, 2019. They extended the Beta by a month to help with development, and in that time they have processed the player feedback on units, squad combinations, as well as other maps. Players will be able to build their own squads from one of three available factions – Rusters, Re-Linked, and the Splicers. Each has their own set of skills and abilities. Players can also pick one of nine different heroes, and 54 units to create a wealth of tactical possibilities. The simultaneous turn-based nature of BATALJ means that there’s very little downtime between turns providing players with a fast-paced strategy game as they attempt to outwit each other with a combination of units and heroes in the ultimate turn-based head to head experience.
“We’ve been hard at work getting the game as polished and stable as we can. The team set out to deliver three factions, nine heroes and 54 units – and that’s what we’re doing. Ultimately giving players millions of squad variants to play around with and ‘break the meta’. We are super excited to announce that the release date for BATALJ will be the 21st of February.” said Anders Gyllenberg, CEO at Fall Damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass' Black Armory Has Arrived
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until Augus...
- Wizards of the Coast Details: MTG: Arena Economy
- Today, Wizards of the Coast revealed a developer blog with information that many MTG players have been curious about: The Economy.