BATALJ is a 3D top-down simultaneous turn-based tactics game featuring fiercely competitive online multiplayer.
►1v1 Me: Challenge your friends and rivals directly or dive into public matchmaking where victory is reserved for superior strategists.
►Prepared for Success: Maximize your winning potential by mixing and matching from a wide variety of diverse units alongside one of three factions and their respective heroes.
►To the Top: Pave the path to the podium by out-smarting and out-predicting your rivals in the planning phase preceding the big moment of action. Do whatever it takes to win, whether that’s following a tried-and-true strategy, adapting on-the-fly, or a combination of the two.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fall Damage
- Publisher: Fall Damage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Concepts At Work
- +Solid Graphics and Overall Presentation
- +Satisfying Strategic Depth
- -Extremely Low Playerbase/Pay-to-Play Multiplayer Only Experience
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8+ 64-bit
- CPU: Dualcore+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB+/Radeon RX 550 2GB+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: BATALJ is a 3D top-down simultaneous turn-based tactics game featuring fiercely competitive online multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.