Bandai Namco Opens New Mobile Company – Bandai Namco Mobile
Bandai Namco announced today the creation of a new company in Barcelona, Spain. The focus will be the development and marketing of mobile entertainment outside of the Asian market. This company will be Bandai Namco Mobile (BNM). Bandai Namco Mobile will be focused on the growth of the mobile business within the Network Entertainment Unit within Bandai Namco group, with this team overseeing mobile development overseas, as well as marketing efforts. This will ultimately allow more flexible and collaborative content creation and marketing for western audiences. Bandai Namco Mobile will open their doors in early 2020, and staff recruitment will start in the coming months.
“Setting up a separate company for all our western mobile development and marketing allows us to react better to market tendencies and create higher quality content at a faster pace, as part of our long term vision for the business,” commented Naoki Katashima, CEO of BNE Europe, BNE America, and BNM. “We hope you look forward to great entertainment delivered by BANDAI NAMCO Mobile.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Review: The Fall of Oriath (PC)
- With this new expansion for Path of Exile, six new acts have been added making the game and the story both feel a lot more complete.
- Final Fantasy XIV - Blue Mage Impressions
- Most MMOs release their new class with a new expansion, but Final Fantasy XIV certainly broke that trend with Blue Mage.
- Das Tal - New RPG Features Released
- To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of the...