Ascent: Infinite Realm announces its new name: Elyon
Kakao Games and Krafton have announced the new name of Ascent: Infinite Realm. The game has officially been renamed to Elyon. This is to better reflect the new focus of the game with the pivot of the core design of the product.
The name Elyon is meant to evoke the adventure of exploring a new world and is also the name of the portals that players will be fighting over when striving for dominance of the world with their chosen faction.
A large portion of the content in the game is being revamped as well, based on feedback that was received from beta tests in Asia. The developers have decided to focus on combat, adventure and both faction and individual battles. The core combat system has moved away from tab-targeting to skill-based, free action combat that also has a rich array of customization.
The setting and lore of the world of Elyon has also been changed and refined to fit this new vision of the game, although the game will retain its distinct blend of technology and magic.
Elyon currently does not have a release date for the European and North American markets but is still planned to release through Kakao Games, famous for the publishing of hit-MMORPG Black Desert Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, 'Boxing Star' Opens Global Pre-Registration
- Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android.
- "Big Game Fishing" Simulation-MMO sets sail for Europe
- gameXcite and developer Masangsoft are announcing the arrival of a unique mix of a realistic 3D Fishing Simulation and MMO.
- Mabinogi releases new character update: Professor J
- Nexon America has released a new update for Mabinogi, introducing new character Professor J, a strict and powerful alchemist and master of the...