Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series’ latest expansion Realm of Shadows. The new content for the world’s largest mobile MMO franchise will introduce players to, and have them save, the sorcerer’s homeland.
Realm of Shadows will be available Thursday, Aug. 29. Features Include:
– Increase your characters power; Level cap raised from 31 to 36
– Explore and save the land of Shuyal
– Defeat brawny bosses and fearsome foes
– Collect new loot, pets and gear including the Sorcerer’s Arcane Weapon
– Conquer new quests and learn the story of the sorcerer’s people
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- Runescape's Elite Dungeon Trilogy Concludes with 'The Shadow Reef'
- Runescape is summoning back their most seasoned adventurers to the underwater depths, as the Elite Dungeons trilogy concludes.