Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series’ latest expansion Realm of Shadows. The new content for the world’s largest mobile MMO franchise will introduce players to, and have them save, the sorcerer’s homeland.
Realm of Shadows will be available Thursday, Aug. 29. Features Include:
– Increase your characters power; Level cap raised from 31 to 36
– Explore and save the land of Shuyal
– Defeat brawny bosses and fearsome foes
– Collect new loot, pets and gear including the Sorcerer’s Arcane Weapon
– Conquer new quests and learn the story of the sorcerer’s people
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales launches open beta
- Open beta for Spirit Tales is now live today.
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
- The ArcheAge team has confirmed the dates for its second closed beta test of ArcheAge in a new community update.