Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series’ latest expansion Realm of Shadows. The new content for the world’s largest mobile MMO franchise will introduce players to, and have them save, the sorcerer’s homeland.
Realm of Shadows will be available Thursday, Aug. 29. Features Include:
– Increase your characters power; Level cap raised from 31 to 36
– Explore and save the land of Shuyal
– Defeat brawny bosses and fearsome foes
– Collect new loot, pets and gear including the Sorcerer’s Arcane Weapon
– Conquer new quests and learn the story of the sorcerer’s people
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Game GUNDAM Battle Finishes Closed Beta - Coming to West in 2018
- GUNDAM Battle is an officially licensed mobile battle game by Bandai Namco and it's coming to the West in 2018!
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.