Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series’ latest expansion Realm of Shadows. The new content for the world’s largest mobile MMO franchise will introduce players to, and have them save, the sorcerer’s homeland.
Realm of Shadows will be available Thursday, Aug. 29. Features Include:
– Increase your characters power; Level cap raised from 31 to 36
– Explore and save the land of Shuyal
– Defeat brawny bosses and fearsome foes
– Collect new loot, pets and gear including the Sorcerer’s Arcane Weapon
– Conquer new quests and learn the story of the sorcerer’s people
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Gigantic Now In European Alpha Testing
- Gigantic has launched its first European server for alpha testing today.
- Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
- LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there's a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th.