Ankama annouces “Tactile Wars”
From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Ankama studio, the game will be released later this year.
In Tactile Wars, you are… THE HAND, the supreme commander of an army of pigments. Take control of your troops via innovative and intuitive touch gameplay and dynamic gestures to create your squad formation. The aim is to raid other players’ defense strategies and make your color prevail to achieve high world rankings. The innovative multi-touch controls of Tactile Wars makes it accessible to anyone. The game offers different layers of experience designed for a wide audience. Players can decide to play for short sessions or invest more time in it and still enjoy the colorful experience provided by Tactile Wars.
“The development of Tactile Wars follows the company’s strategy of creating new IPs and universes for players”, says Olivier Comte, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer at Ankama. “Mobile and touch devices also give us more gameplay opportunities and Tactile Wars is making the most of it.”
The game will be available later this year in nine languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and Japanese.
Tactile Wars will be playable for the first time at the Ankama Convention, taking place in Lille, in the North of France, from May 2nd to 4th. For more info, visit www.ankama-group.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Will Be Free to Play
- Bloodline Champions is a dota style game that's being published by Funcom. It was announced that the game would be free to play with opti...
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...