Amazon Games Reimagining Breakaway Warriors
Amazon Games has begun a new public alpha phase for Breakaway Warriors, and this time they’re focusing on community feedback.
Key in this update is an updated roster of Warriors, created to give players more unique and ownable characters. This includes changing Spartacus to Argus, Anne Bonny to Kyra, and Morgan Le Fey to Korryn.
The latest build also focuses on improving character movement, balancing the gold economy, refining Buildables, and changes to ability use. You can find more details at the developer blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins: Jenos Champion Impressions
- There are some folks that say “Jenos is underwhelming”. These people are wrong and do not know what they’re talking about.
- Hirez Expo Day Three: The Real Flank Blues
- What a pair of finals those were! Oh my goodness, I don't think I've been on the edge of my seat for finals ever, and this is my fou...
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...