Amazon Games Reimagining Breakaway Warriors
Amazon Games has begun a new public alpha phase for Breakaway Warriors, and this time they’re focusing on community feedback.
Key in this update is an updated roster of Warriors, created to give players more unique and ownable characters. This includes changing Spartacus to Argus, Anne Bonny to Kyra, and Morgan Le Fey to Korryn.
The latest build also focuses on improving character movement, balancing the gold economy, refining Buildables, and changes to ability use. You can find more details at the developer blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege Online: "The New Edge" Expansion arrives
- The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level des...
- Returners to Team Up with SNK for 'King of Fighters '98' Collaboration
- Nexon Korea is proud to team up with SNK Corporation to bring fan-favorite King of Fighters characters to life in Returners!
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...