Amazon Games Reimagining Breakaway Warriors
Amazon Games has begun a new public alpha phase for Breakaway Warriors, and this time they’re focusing on community feedback.
Key in this update is an updated roster of Warriors, created to give players more unique and ownable characters. This includes changing Spartacus to Argus, Anne Bonny to Kyra, and Morgan Le Fey to Korryn.
The latest build also focuses on improving character movement, balancing the gold economy, refining Buildables, and changes to ability use. You can find more details at the developer blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizardry Online - The Quest for Revival
- While this game may be tedious and grindy at times, the payoff is very rewarding and encourages a strong sense of community.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...