Merge Dragons Begins Their Easter Event
Gram Games Studio announced today that their puzzle adventure title, Merge Dragons! will begin their limited Easter Event tomorrow. It will last from April 12th through April 15th, 2019, and players will uncover a cloud-covered level. Uncovering these clouds reveals a special bunny as they aim to collect and grow bunny dragons, eggs, and other prizes.
“The Easter Event features a hand-crafted, bespoke level by Gram Games’ talented, diverse and multinational design team whose passion consistently shines as they create new player experiences that take Merge Dragons! to new heights,” explains Eren Yanik, Chief Product Officer of Gram Games. “Having brilliant team members that push the boundaries on innovation and creativity, is what makes Gram Games and our titles so special.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Celebrates Christmas
- The free-to-play horror shooter from Aeria Games is getting ready for the upcoming holiday season with the debut of a new game mode.
- Invisigun Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- New sandbox game "TUG" gets alpha release on Kickstarter
- Nerd Kingdom revealed that their newest survival game "TUG" will be launching soon in alpha form.