Age of Wushu: World of Contenders is Now Live
Snail Games today released an major update, known as World of Contenders for its martial arts MMORPG Age of Wushu. The new content update is live after the 2/12 server maintenance, introducing loads of new features and a series of events.
- Fourth Internal Skills: The fourth internal skill can be cultivated up to a maximum of Level 49 from your own school, lifting you to a new tier of strength.
- Dragon and Tiger Tournament: The tournament is an all new One-on-One duel – featured in a spectacular ring of arenas.
- Couple Skills: Available to Married couples only, the Seductive Stare Sword features a dazzling shower of petals and lethal moves.
- School Lessons: School Lessons are similar to Team Practice and are initiated in your respective grandmasters.
- Treasure Assassin: The Peerless Skill cultivator must fend off his assailants to continue the practice.
- School Rivalry: Players who have joined schools can participate in the weekly match, fight for the glory of your school!
- World of Adventure: Players who achieve the level of “Uninitiated” can receive the Adventure in the world quest to get abundant rewards.
Age of Wushu is now free-to-play and has been published globally. Previously, Snail Games announced the qualifier of the second Wulin Annual Competition. Top players from around the world will be attending a 2-day tournament and only one winner will arise to claim the 150,000 USD grand prize. Visit Age of Wushu’s official site for more information and stay tuned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
- Guilty Gear and Minecraft Come to Lost Saga
- Today WeMade USA released a thrilling content update for its free-to-play fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with Minecraft-inspired block building, pla...